AmTech International is a world-class supplier of custom gears, shafts, machined forgings and castings and assemblies.
AmTech manufacturing facilities are TS16949/ISO9001certified. Our greatest asset is delivering the best quality and service to our O.E.M. clients. State of the art machinery, technology and highly skilled personnel allow us to implement modern manufacturing techniques.
- Machining and Heat treating under one roof.
- Extensive quality assurance department equipped with CMM machine, CNC gear tester, spectographic, metallagraphic and megnaflux equipment.
- All design and production of tools, dies and molds are done in house.
- All grinding of hobs, shaving tools and broaches done in house.
- We use the latest technology such as CAD / CAM to assist in the design and manufacturing process.
This is the MOTTO of AmTech International. The driving force behind AmTech International is a consistent commitment to serving our customer's needs. We take our customer's trust very seriously and we will take any possible measure to serve our customer’s requirements.
Our components are efficiently manufactured to give our customers very competitive pricing without compromising the product quality.
Our 40,000 sq. ft. warehouse in New Jersey and 50,000 sq ft facility in Monterrey Mexico are set up for in stock programs and just in time deliveries to match customers manufacturing and inventory requirements of all sizes.